To be eligible to take a tattoo in Krunikan Leima, there’s few things you should be aware of including possible risks, infections, allergies and the like. But there’s also bunch of other stuff you need to know. Read on.
- Getting a tattoo can be compared to a small surgery as needle pierces your skin and carries ink into your skin. These inks may cause allergies, eventhough they are approved by EU or the United States Chemical Regulations. Allergic reactions might pop up soon or it might take years for them to show any signs. In Krunikan Leima we do everything to minimize the risks, but still, there’s a chance that something happens – the tattoo might get infected because of the poor aftercare for example. If something like this happens, contact your doctor, but also inform your tattoo artist.
- Tattoo is a permanent thingie on your skin and it will alter how you see yourself and how others see you. Some people might react quite aggressively and it might affect your chances of getting a job, but also might screw up your personal relationships. After all, some people do think that tattoos are a gateway for Demon Possession. Scary as hell! In cases of demonic possession it might be a good idea to contact your local exorcist.
- Laser is not always an option. So, don’t take a tattoo if you are not fully commited to it for the rest of your life (and some months after it as well. In case of Zombie Apocalypse, dude, you’ll be a tattooed zombie which makes it even scarier.).
WHEN YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR TATTOOING
- If you are under 18 years old. Nope, not even if your irresponsible parents let you.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have bloodborne diseases such as HIV, hepatitis or the like.
- If you have a heart condition/disease or medication for heart disease.
- If you have epilepsy or diabetes.
- If you want the tattoo on your genitals.
- If you want a racist tattoo or other stupid-ass-shit on your skin.
- If you want a copy of someone else’s design / tattoo.
- If you are drunk or under influence of drugs.
- If you are dirty and reek like hell (shower before tattooing is a good idea to minimize the risk of infections)
- If you want a scar tattoo (in that case, check out Scar.fi)
- If you want your tattoo only done with white tattoo ink.
- If you want your tattoo for free or you wish to ”pay later”. Or you wish to pay part now, and ”rest later”.
And we also keep the right to say NO if we feel like it.
- We do not give discounts for the customer if we need to move or cancel the appointment. But we always try to arrange things so both sides are happy (We do not have tendency of being an asshole.)
- We do not return booking fee, but changing the tattoo time is possible as long as it is done 48 hours before the appointment.
- Wehn we have booked the time and agreed what kind of tattoo we are going to do, changing the idea after that is a no no. In other words, if you wanted a cat tattoo on your upper arm, it’s not possible to change it to a small dog paw on your shin couple days before.
- We cannot promise you when the tattoo design is ready. We try very hard that the customer will see it at least 2-3 days before the time, but sometimes things got hectic and the final version might get to you in the morning.
- We will not modify the design if we think it will ruin the picture.
- We do not do designs for someone else to tattoo them.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, your information will be added in your Customer Database, where you will get Krunikan Leima newsletter and other information (about your appointment etc) into your email or phone. The Database is only used by Krunikan Leima (Musta Magia Oy).
Krunikan Leima’s (customer information law (523/1999) 10§ and 24§) register information. In 2018 the Law concerning Customer Registry’s changes and because of that, we did number of changes to our registry as well to keep your information safe. Our partner in this is Digital Booker and Visma Oy.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you give us the right to use photos taken in our shop of you and your tattoo in Krunikan Leima’s (Musta Magia Oy) channels (social media, website, print etc). You can always decline if someone is planning to take a photo of you though. (We usually only take a picture of the tattoo, but sometimes we take pictures of ’in progress’ photos where your face might show.)
This might sound crazy, but copyrights belong to the artist. In other words, if you plan to use the tattoo for commercial use, inform your artist.
Thanks for reading all this. And eventhough it all might sound a bit ”shit-headish”, we are all really nice people and we do everything that you will be happy and satisfied of your tattoo and your visit at Krunikan Leima.
Krunikan Leima Crew